I heard on the news this morning that the famous groundhogs, Shubenacadie Sam and Punxsutawney Phil, did not see their shadows this morning which tells us we will have an early spring. Tell me your thoughts on this folk lore.
With spring comes spring cleaning, the dreaded time when we all feel the need to purge and cleanse our homes. However, if you make this a fun family event (I know I am pushing the limit on the "fun") but it can be fun. Go through the boxes you have pushed aside and decide how important those boxed items are.
What I like to do with some things that I want but don't really want to keep, is take a photo and put it in a scrapbook. For those scrapbookers out there, you could create a themed album titled "memories" or "boxed but not forgotten"
Take it one box at a time, one drawer at a time, one room at a time. Don't overload yourself too quickly because you will become frustrated and want to give up.
For more tips check back often, as I will be doing my spring cleaning with you.
To organization...
(http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/02/110201-groundhog-day-2011-punxsutawney-phil-weeks-winter-us-weather-anniversary/ )
No comments:
Post a Comment