Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

The Holiday season is over again, by now most of you are thinking about packing away the Christmas decorations and setting your rooms back to "normal".  Or you have done it already or you are procrastinating at the thought of having to organize your stuff.

It is not that bad, really...it just takes a little bit of time and thought.  I have large rubbermaid bins which are labelled with what and where.  One box, for example, is just for the decorations, lights, extension cords etc for the Christmas tree.  I do this especially because I do not need that box until we get our tree, where the other boxes have already been down and opened to decorate the rest of the house.
It is not hard to arrange, but it can take some time.
I urge you to take the time, but if you need help then please call for help.

I wish you a wonderful new year full of organizing and peace.

Donna

No comments: